Since 1991, Kaulkin Ginsberg has provided critical strategic advice to the outsourced business services industry. Our client-centric approach covers almost every stage of a company’s life cycle and enables us to maintain long-standing relationships as trusted advisors.
Service offerings include:
- Mergers & Acquisition Advisory – Develop an effective growth or exit strategy for your company. Our dedicated team will confidentially address your firm’s financial performance and current market conditions, expertly guiding you through your M&A process.
- Strategic Consulting – Find solutions to challenges facing your business. Our experienced staff and external advisory network will work with you to create your long-term growth and eventual exit strategy.
- Valuation & Financial Solutions – Determine the fair market value of your business. Our sister company Topline Valuation Group provides technical, financial, operational, and benchmarking services to help you develop effective business strategies.
- Market Intelligence & Analysis – Shape and support your business decisions. Through our proprietary information service KG Prime, we arm you with the most relevant and timely data, enabling you to make informed decisions about the direction of your business.
- Litigation Support & Expert Witness – Build your case using the appropriate experts. Our findings have never been invalidated in any court or formal proceedings.
»To confidentially discuss your interests, contact us at email@example.com or (301) 907-0840.
“Everyone at Kaulkin Ginsberg has fully lived up to the role of trusted advisor with the trust best interest of your client front-and-center at all times.”
— Doug Wilwerding,
President, Omnium Worldwide, Inc.
“Your assistance in searching, analyzing, and presenting to Teleperformance opportunities that are suitable to our rigid requirements of target companies has been greatly appreciated.”
— Daniel Julien,
“Not only did your firm produce a superior result for us, you did so with incomparable celerity and diligence while fully demonstrating the professionalism and expertise that has earned Kaulkin Ginsberg a sterling reputation.”
— Sheri Cardella,
President, American Agencies