Since 1991, Kaulkin Ginsberg has provided value-add strategic advisory services tailored specifically to outsourced business services (OBS) companies. Our client-centric approach covers almost every stage of a company’s lifecycle and enables us to maintain longstanding and intimate relationships as trusted and reliable strategic advisors. Service offerings include:
- M&A Services -- We have completed more than 130 transactions representing north of $3.5 billion in aggregate deal value. We are experienced in advising owners and acquirers of middle-market firms in buying and/or selling a business.
- Strategic Consulting -- Kaulkin Ginsberg is the leader in providing strategic consulting services to the ARM industry. Our services are valued and utilized from the boardroom to the courtroom.
- Valuation Services -- Kaulkin Ginsberg launched Topline Valuation Group in partnership with Santos, Postal & Company, P.C., the premier certified public accounting firm in the greater D.C. area. Topline is committed to providing clients with the expertise, trust, and integrity needed when engaging a qualified valuation firm.
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Services -- Kaulkin Ginsberg’s litigation support professionals have a track record of success; our findings have never been invalidated in any court or formal proceeding.
- Market Intelligence & Analysis -- We arm executives with the most relevant and timely information, enabling them to make informed decisions. Through a partnership with the University of Maryland’s Department of Economics, we launched the Research Fellowship Program to conduct high-end research for participants in our exclusive program, KG Prime.
- Executive Search Services – We use our top-notch recruiting team to help identify and hire the talent you need, delivering focused executive search services that are well integrated with your business strategy.
»To confidentially discuss your interests, contact us at email@example.com or (301) 907-0840.
“Everyone at Kaulkin Ginsberg has fully lived up to the role of trusted advisor with the true best interest of your client front-and-center at all times.”
President, Omnium Worldwide, Inc.
Lack of Funding Discourages ARM Startups
June 29, 2016
The number of startups in the U.S. ARM industry has fallen drastically over the past decade. There a many reasons for this trend, but the latest involves the lack of funding from the Small Business Administration for new ventures and mom-and-pop businesses ....
» see this post » all posts
Brexit's Effect on the U.S. ARM Industry
June 27, 2016
Last week, Great Britain voted to leave the European Union - otherwise known as "Brexit." For all of the talk surrounding one of the most monumental changes to the global economy since the financial crisis of the late 2000s, little has been said about its impact on the U.S. ARM industry.
The most apparent effect of Brexit thus far has been the drastic decline of the British Pound, which reached its lowest levels in 30 years on Friday. The British Pound plummeted b ....
» see this post » all posts
Regulatory Climate Fueling Tech Vendor Acquisitions
June 14, 2016
Hilton Head, SC
August 2nd-4th, 2016
DBA International's Executive Summit is an intimate event designed to provide the right balance of education, discussion, networking, and breathtaking scenery. A limited audience ensures every voice is heard and the focus is on discussion, not presentations.
This beautiful beach ....
September 13th-15th, 2016
Dennis and Judy Hammond present Debt Connection Symposium and Expo 2016, focusing on networking and connecting with clients, service providers, product suppliers, agencies, attorneys - at a whole new level.
October 17th-19th, 2016
The industry's only event focused entirely on the unique challenges of first-party outsourcing. The inaugural summit on October 2015 was a wild success with more than 190 participants. No exhibit hall, multiple content tracks, intimate setting.