Since 1991, Kaulkin Ginsberg has provided value-add strategic advisory services tailored specifically to outsourced business services (OBS) companies. Our client-centric approach covers almost every stage of a company’s lifecycle and enables us to maintain longstanding and intimate relationships as trusted and reliable strategic advisors. Service offerings include:
- M&A Services -- We have completed over 130 transactions representing north of $3 billion in aggregate deal value. We are deeply experienced in advising owners and acquirers of mid-market firms in buying and/or selling a business.
- Strategic Consulting -- Kaulkin Ginsberg is the leader in providing strategic consulting services to the ARM industry where our services are valued and utilized from the board room to the court room.
- Valuation Services -- For nearly a quarter century Kaulkin Ginsberg has been the leading authority on the valuation of privately owned companies within OBS.
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Services -- Kaulkin Ginsberg litigation support professionals have a track record of success; our findings have never been invalidated in any court or formal proceeding.
- Market Intelligence & Analysis -- We believe that executives should be armed with the most relevant and timely information enabling them to make informed decisions. To that end, we provide a number of free resources to assist you.
- Executive Search Services – We utilize our top-notch recruiting team to help identify and hire the talent you need; delivering focused executive search services that are well integrated with your business strategy.
»To confidentially discuss your interests, contact us at email@example.com or (301) 907-0840.
“Everyone at Kaulkin Ginsberg has fully lived up to the role of trusted advisor with the true best interest of your client front-and-center at all times.”
President, Omnium Worldwide, Inc.
Latest Rumblings in the ARM Industry
May 15, 2013
To Sell to a Strategic, Financial or an Industry Buyer? Your Role Post-Closing Might Drive the Answer.
April 29, 2013
Where M&A and Compliance Intersect
April 17, 2013
May 23rd, 2013
Did you miss Mike Ginsberg's keynote at the TRMA Spring Conference? Here is your chance to see it!
June 6th, 2013
The Federal Trade Commission and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will host a joint roundtable on June 6, 2013, to examine the flow of consumer data throughout the debt collection process.
June 16th-19th, 2013
Learn about experiments with population health, bundled payments, and managing the operations and financial performance of physician practices.