Here you will find a compilation of associations, publications, agencies and other critical resources to connect to the outsourced business services sector.
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Management (AAHAM)
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
- ACA International (Association of Credit and Collection Professionals)
- Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)
- Consumer Bankers Association (CBA)
- Credit Management Association (CMA)
- Credit Services Association and Debt Buyers & Sellers Group (CSA & DBSG)
- DBA International
- Government Revenue Collection Association (GRCA)
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- International Association of Commercial Collectors, Inc. (IACC)
- Medical-Dental-Hospital Business Associates (MDHBA)
- National Association of Credit Management (NACM)
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys (NARCA)
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- National Council of Higher Education Loan Programs (NCHELP)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- SOCAP International
- International Customer Service Association
- American Teleservices Association
- Customer Contact Management Association
- Global Association for Customer Contact Management
- International Association of Outsourcing Professionals
- Fannie Mae
- Federal Reserve Board
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
- Federal Trade Commission
- US Department of Education
- Internal Revenue Service
- SEC EDGAR database
- Securities & Exchange Commission
- Small Business Administration
- U.S. Congress Bill Summary and Status
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Federal Government Agencies
Merger and Acquisition Resources
- American City Business Journals
- Bloomberg News
- D&B Information Services
- Fortune Magazine
- The New York Times
- The Wall Street Journal
- The Washington Post
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Business Credit Management UK
- Debt Connection
- National List of Attorneys
- The Accounts Receivable Network (TARN)
- The Debt Marketplace
- Sallie Mae
Major Move at the Top - Goodbye, NCO?
July 17, 2014
On Monday, Expert Global Solutions EGS announced that it would divest certain parts of its accounts receivable management ARM business t ....
» see this post
Mike's Monday Musings
July 14, 2014
In case you missed it, the second segment of the leadership series From Our Desk to Yours designed for ARM Executives by Rozanne Andersen ....
» see this post
Good sales people are hard to find
July 7, 2014
Owners and executives across virtually every industry are constantly challenged by increasing their companys revenues. For debt collection ....
» see this post
July 23rd-25th, 2014
Celebrate the industry's past, present and future while enjoying one of the most dazzling cities in the world. Join ACA in Chicago for the 75th Anniversary Convention & Expo!
October 14th-15th, 2014
ARM-U will feature educational presentations, panel discussions and networking opportunities with industry experts, peers and vendors.
Las Vegas, Nevada
September 8th-11th, 2014
Dennis and Judy Hammond present Debt Connection Symposium and Expo 2014, focusing on networking and connecting with clients, service providers, product suppliers, agencies, attorneys – at a whole new level.