“There is no other industry source that I prefer to read day in and day out.”
Chairman & CEO, Afni, Inc.
The team at Kaulkin Ginsberg focuses day in and day out on its core mission to be the most knowledgeable and trusted advisor for the outsourced business services (OBS) community. With an outstanding reputation for providing value-add, boardroom-level services and for having garnered industry knowledge second-to-none, owners, executives and investors have come to rely on Kaulkin Ginsberg’s “go to” resources for accurate and reliable information.
Our seasoned veterans share their expertise in the latest mediums:
- Blogs -- Our executives offer their own insight, advice and opinions regularly on a broad array of topics.
- Publications -- Kaulkin Ginsberg continually draws upon its broad expertise and vast relationships to produce relevant, definitive and authoritative publications including executive briefs and articles.
- Presentations -- As highly regarded industry experts, members of our team are often sought after to chair and be featured speakers at major conferences, meetings and events.
- Videos/Webinars -- Kaulkin Ginsberg documents the various speaking engagements, as well as discusssions.
- Resources -- A compilation of associations, publications, agencies and other critical resources.
Making Successful Acquisitions
September 3, 2015
All successful businesses tend to run into the same problem at some point: what to do with all of the excess cash that's built up over the years?
Where Does the ARM Industry Fit on the Endgame Curve?
August 26, 2015
Over the past few months, I have been asked repeatedly if the U.S. accounts receivable management (ARM) industry is consolidating. My short answer is yes, the ARM industry is in the midst of consolidation for the very first time.
I did some research about consolidating industries and stumbled upon A.T. Kearney's Merger Endgame methodology. The gl ....
» see this post » all posts
Outlook for the U.S. Health Insurance Market
August 18, 2015
The U.S. health insurance market is on the cusp of change: four of the five largest health insurance providers are attempting to merge and embrace economies of scale, and bad debt is on the rise.
Although the health insurance market isn't as consolidated as the cable and telecommu ....
» see this post » all posts
September 9th-11th, 2015
Dennis and Judy Hammond present Debt Connection Symposium and Expo 2015, focusing on networking and connecting with clients, service providers, product suppliers, agencies, attorneys - at a whole new level.
Mike Ginsberg, President and CEO of Kaulkin Ginsberg, will host a session on Thursday, ....
October 11th-13th, 2015
Join FCIB in Miami this October for three days of networking with your peers from around the world and educational sessions led by industry experts.
Dig deep into the most pressing issues facing international credit professionals ....
October 13th-14th, 2015
Gain new perspective at this first-ever summit focused completely on the unique challenges of first-party outsourcing!
From credit cards to telecom to auto to utility to retail to health care and beyond... ....