“There is no other industry source that I prefer to read day in and day out.”
Chairman & CEO, Afni, Inc.
The team at Kaulkin Ginsberg focuses day in and day out on its core mission to be the most knowledgeable and trusted advisor for the outsourced business services (OBS) community. With an outstanding reputation for providing value-add, boardroom-level services and for having garnered industry knowledge second-to-none, owners, executives and investors have come to rely on Kaulkin Ginsberg’s “go to” resources for accurate and reliable information.
Our seasoned veterans share their expertise in the latest mediums:
- Blogs -- Our executives offer their own insight, advice and opinions regularly on a broad array of topics.
- Publications -- Kaulkin Ginsberg continually draws upon its broad expertise and vast relationships to produce relevant, definitive and authoritative publications including executive briefs and articles.
- Presentations -- As highly regarded industry experts, members of our team are often sought after to chair and be featured speakers at major conferences, meetings and events.
- Videos/Webinars -- Kaulkin Ginsberg documents the various speaking engagements, as well as discusssions.
- Resources -- A compilation of associations, publications, agencies and other critical resources.
Latest Rumblings in the ARM Industry
May 15, 2013
To Sell to a Strategic, Financial or an Industry Buyer? Your Role Post-Closing Might Drive the Answer.
April 29, 2013
Where M&A and Compliance Intersect
April 17, 2013
May 23rd, 2013
Did you miss Mike Ginsberg's keynote at the TRMA Spring Conference? Here is your chance to see it!
June 6th, 2013
The Federal Trade Commission and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau will host a joint roundtable on June 6, 2013, to examine the flow of consumer data throughout the debt collection process.
June 16th-19th, 2013
Learn about experiments with population health, bundled payments, and managing the operations and financial performance of physician practices.