Kaulkin Ginsberg is seeking to add a talented and hard-working research and writing professional to its established team. This person must be comfortable gathering macroeconomic and industry-specific data from public and private sources, distilling, and offering specific insight and analysis on an independent basis.
This person will work directly with the CEO and senior executives. He/she will be responsible for industry related research, report writing, custom projects and client engagements. We are seeking an experienced individual who prefers to work individually in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment, can handle multiple assignments with competing timelines from more than one professional, and willing to take initiative to improve a process.
Founded in 1989, Kaulkin Ginsberg is an industry-leading strategic advisory firm providing M&A, consulting, and valuation services. We are located walking distance to the White Flint Metro stop with many shops and restaurants nearby. We are a well-established entrepreneurial firm that values strong work ethic, professional development, philanthropy and personal/family commitments. Compensation includes 401k and up to three weeks paid time off in the first year for full-time employees.
We are seeking a reliable, capable and enjoyable person to be with us for a long time!
- Collecting and distill macroeconomic, qualitative data related to accounts receivable management (ARM), revenue cycle management (RCM) and client relationship management (CRM)
- Developing hypotheses, gather data, perform data analysis
- The aggregation, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of market research data through internal and outside sources
- Individually preparing report level information
- Working closely with executives to address their research needs for market information, blogs, speaking engagements, webinars, etc.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Willingness and skill to write thoughtful, readable articles, briefs and market reports
- Demonstrated superior organizational skills and self-reliance
- BS or BA college level degree
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and writing sample to email@example.com. Include the name of the position in your subject line. Kaulkin Ginsberg would like to thank you for applying. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications we receive only qualified applicants will receive a response.
Mike Ginsberg's Musings
June 13, 2013
Standardization of debtor information takes center stage at FTC-CFPB workshop One of the most talked-about themes that emerged at last ....
» see this post
UK Collections and Recoveries: An insider's view of the top trends shaping the industry
June 10, 2013
Much like what has been transpiring within the U.S. debt collection and accounts receivable management ARM industry since the formation of ....
» see this post
A Summary: Top Ten Trends In Collections and Recoveries in the UK
June 5, 2013
Part 1 of 2 1-5 of 10 Key TrendsIn 2012 there was a significant shift in the recoveries market. The importance, influence and focus o ....
» see this post
June 16th-19th, 2013
Learn about experiments with population health, bundled payments, and managing the operations and financial performance of physician practices.
San Diego, California
June 14th-16th, 2013
Mark your calendars and get ready to design your own convention experience as this annual ACA event takes on San Diego in July.
August 14th-16th, 2013
These visits will allow you to get to know the most prestigious collection, risk and data management companies, understand the newest strategies and see the latest technology in use.