Kaulkin Ginsberg Company is a leading consulting and mergers & acquisitions (M&A) advisory firm. Our clients are predominantly middle market companies in the outsourced business services sector, and buyers of these businesses. We assist our clients to develop and implement strategic growth initiatives and exit strategies. Please visit our web site to learn more about our company and service offerings.
We are a small firm that continues (after more than 20 years) to maintain a high-energy, entrepreneurial atmosphere. Our office is located in Rockville, MD, convenient to many shops and restaurants, and the Metro.
We are seeking a smart, hardworking and ethical individual to join our firm. The ideal candidate possesses a sales-oriented mind set, strong verbal and written communication skills, a high level of interest in the M&A field, and a desire to work and grow within a small company environment.
This is an entry-level position. This person will work directly with the CEO and will have his/her own office. We will train the right candidate to satisfy the needs of this position and become a star performer in our team.
Main job tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executing on various client projects and business development initiatives concurrently
- Drafting and editing documents including solicitation letters, summary level data and complete information memorandums including financial and operational data
- Making follow up calls to clients and potential clients regarding marketing, confidentiality agreements, financials etc.
- Being accountable for managing, planning and scheduling project tasks, timelines and deliverables
- Conducting company and market research Certain administrative responsibilities as assigned
While some of the activities are financial in nature, this is NOT a financial modeling/ spreadsheet-intensive position.
- A minimum of a BS or BA four year undergraduate college level degree (preferred majors: Business, Economics, Marketing, Communication)
- Strong and effective communication skills – social media, verbal and writing
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, time management a must
- Confident, outgoing, entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability and willingness to communicate with owners and decision makers of businesses directly; good phone etiquette
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint and a comfortable working knowledge of contact databases (such as ACT, Salesforce.com or SalesLogix) and social media (such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- High level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Pleasant, up-beat, professional personality a must
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes benefits, 401k and up to three weeks paid time off in the first year of employment. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the title of the position in your subject line. Kaulkin Ginsberg would like to thank you for applying. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications we receive only qualified applicants will receive a response.
Research Project Manager
Kaulkin Ginsberg is seeking to add a talented and hard-working research and writing professional to our established team. This person must be comfortable working with students to gather macroeconomic and industry-specific data from public and private sources, distilling that data, and offer specific insight and analysis on an independent basis.
This person will work directly with the CEO. He/she will be responsible for overseeing industry related research conducted through an active fellowship program with the University of Maryland, report writing, custom projects and client engagements. We are seeking an experienced self-starter who prefers to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment, can handle multiple assignments with competing timelines, and willing to take initiative to improve a process.
- Collect and distill macroeconomic, qualitative data related to accounts receivable management (ARM), revenue cycle management (RCM) and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Develop hypotheses, gather data, perform data analysis
- The aggregation, analysis, interpretation, and reporting of market research data through internal and outside sources
- Manage and actively participate in a fellows program with University of Maryland
- Prepare report level information
- Work closely with executives to address their research needs for market information, blogs, speaking engagements, webinars, etc.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Willingness and skill to write thoughtful, readable articles, briefs and market reports
- Demonstrated superior organizational skills and self-reliance
- BS or BA college level degree
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes benefits, 401k and up to three weeks paid time off in the first year of employment. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter, resume and a writing sample to email@example.com. Include the name of the position in your subject line. Kaulkin Ginsberg would like to thank you for applying. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications we receive only qualified applicants will receive a response.
Kaulkin Ginsberg is an equal opportunity employer.
Business Valuation: What is it, and do I need one?
January 27, 2015
Do you own a business or know someone who does? Chances are, nearly everyone will answer this question with a resounding, "Yes!" It's a pretty simple question. However, there is another seemingly simple question that few business owners can answer: How much is my business worth?
Many owners say it doesn't matter since they don't plan to sell the business, their kids are going to take over someday, or an eventual sale is years away. This attitude is all... ....
» see this post » all posts
Financing an Acquisition
January 21, 2015
Interest rates are low, the economy is growing, business is great and you want to make your first acquisition. What's more, you've already identified the perfect add-on opportunity to support the expansion of your current business. However, you don't like the idea of tying up all of your working capital in a new business endeavor, and you still may not have enough cash on hand to make an acquisition outright.
Fortunately, financing options are available if.......
» see this post » all posts
New Moves at the Top of the ARM Industry
January 12, 2015
Last week, West Corp. announced it entered into a definitive agreement to sell its accounts receivable management (ARM) business to Alorica, Inc., a California-based provider of call center solutions. When this transaction closes, West will effectively exit from an industry in which it emerged as one of the biggest players.
This transaction is the latest example of major changes taking place among the largest ARM firms in the United States. Late last... ....
» see this post » all posts
ARIA Resort and Casino
Las Vegas, NV
February 3rd-5th, 2015
DBA International's 18th Annual Conference - Passport to the Future - is one of the most well attended events in the industry attracting more than 1,500 attendees. As a sponsor, your company will receive unprecedented exposure to potential clients and leaders in the receivables industry. Providing opportunities for exceptional lead generation.......
Crowne Plaza Austin
February 16th-18th, 2015
The 67th Annual Conference and Exposition will be moving to Austin, in conjunction with its 2015 Legislative Summit. Come early or stay over, network with your peers, learn from nationally recognized experts and see the latest products and services from our 30 exhibitors.
Mike Ginsberg, President and CEO of Kaulkin Ginsberg, will be speaking.......
San Antonio, TX
March 25th-27th, 2015
Join your fellow ACA members in San Antonio and reignite your passion for compliance and healthcare collections at the Spring Forum & Expo 2015! Experience fresh approaches around every corner to help your business leap ahead of the competition.
Click here for more information.