Kaulkin Ginsberg Company is an industry-leading strategic consulting and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory firm. Our clients are predominantly middle-market companies in the outsourced business services sector and buyers of these businesses. For more than 25 years, we have assisted our clients with the development and implementation of strategic growth initiatives and exit strategies. We are a small firm that continues to maintain a high-energy, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
We are seeking motivated, dependable, and independent undergraduate sophomores, juniors, and seniors to work as interns with our close-knit team. This is an unpaid internship; however, interns in the past have received college credit for their work at Kaulkin Ginsberg.
Responsibilities may fall into one or more of the following categories depending on the intern’s academic focus and interests:
- Analyze corporate financial statements
- Develop client market research reports
- Prepare industry benchmark analyses
- Contribute to enterprise business valuations
- Assist with design of client information memoranda for sell-side engagements
- Support the collection and creation of buy-side client research and marketing materials
- Research, collect, and analyze macroeconomic and industry-specific data
- Assist in modeling and forecasting of data
- Apply statistical analysis techniques, such as regression analyses
- Compose research reports, using data and findings to concisely convey information
- Write timely blogs explaining research findings
- Cultivate target lists for marketing initiatives
- Manage contact lists and update data
This internship provides accepted applicants with the opportunity to develop their research, analytical, and writing skills, among other things, in a professional setting.
- Majoring in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or another relevant major
- Excellent quantitative, research, and analytical skills
- Database and Microsoft Office proficiency (particularly Excel)
- Exceptional writing, communication, and organizational skills, including the ability to creatively explain and discuss complex concepts
- Proactive team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and follow directions
- Desire to work within a small company environment
- Experience using a contact database, such as Goldmine, ACT, Salesforce.com or SalesLogix (preferred but not required)
Spring: Early February – Late April (Application deadline: December 15)
Summer: Early June – Mid August (Application deadline: April 15)
Fall: Early September – Mid December (Application deadline: July 15)
Part-Time/Full-time Internship On-Site Hours:
Part-time interns should expect to work on-site between 10 to 20 hours per week for the duration of their internship.
Full-time interns should expect to be on-site 40 hours per week (7 working hours plus a 1 hour lunch break each day) for the duration of their internship.
270 Corporate Center, Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD 20874
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume and cover letter explaining availability and interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship – Your Name”. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Kaulkin Ginsberg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kaulkin Ginsberg would like to thank you for applying. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will receive a response.
Millennials Are Reshaping the Housing Market (and for the Better)
November 22, 2016
Millennials and Gen Xers are reshaping U.S. industries to meet their preferrences and demands just like the previous generations that came before them. These decisions are having a profound effect on housing and other areas of the consumer debt market. How will they effect the ARM industry in the years that follow?....» see this post » all posts
Is The Tide Turning for ARM Companies focused on Financial Services?
November 17, 2016
Is the financial services segment of the ARM industry preparing to regain its prominence under the Trump administration? If this weeks acquisitions are any indication, then all signs point to "yes".....» see this post » all posts
Japan's Negative Interest Rate Policy and It's Influence on U.S. Policy Decisions
November 15, 2016
Developed economies like the U.S., EU, and Japan have all embraced low interest rate policies, but Japan's use of a negative interest rate policy separates it from all others. This blog examines the impact of a negative interest rate policy, as well as its potential effect on the ARM industry. ....» see this post » all posts
Kaulkin Ginsberg Releases the Healthcare RCM Overview
November 1, 2016
This report provides analyses of the current and anticipated challenges facing the healthcare market, trends facilitating growth, and an outlook for the future.....
Register Now for Mike Ginsberg and Rozanne Andersen's Forward-Looking November Webinar
October 12, 2016
2016 is prepared to go out with a bang. But what's next? Join Mike Ginsberg and Rozanne Andersen on Thursday, November 3, at 2 PM ET for a fast-paced, forward-looking discussion to help ARM industry leaders like you plan ahead for 2017.....
Kaulkin Ginsberg Publishes the Accounts Receivable Management Industry Overview
October 4, 2016
Kaulkin Ginsberg's strategic advisory and market intelligence research team is proud to announce the release of The Accounts Receivable Management Industry Overview. ....