Kaulkin Ginsberg Company is a leading consulting and mergers & acquisitions (M&A) advisory firm. Our clients are predominantly middle market companies in the outsourced business services sector, and buyers of these businesses. We assist our clients to develop and implement strategic growth initiatives and exit strategies. Please visit our web site to learn more about our company and service offerings.
We are a small firm that continues (after more than 20 years) to maintain a high-energy, entrepreneurial atmosphere. Our office is located in Rockville, MD, convenient to many shops and restaurants, and the Metro.
We are seeking a smart, hardworking and ethical individual to join our firm. The ideal candidate possesses a sales-oriented mind set, strong verbal and written communication skills, a high level of interest in the M&A field, and a desire to work and grow within a small company environment.
This is an entry-level position. This person will work directly with the CEO and will have his/her own office. We will train the right candidate to satisfy the needs of this position and become a star performer in our team.
Main job tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Executing on various client projects and business development initiatives concurrently
- Drafting and editing documents including solicitation letters, summary level data and complete information memorandums including financial and operational data
- Making follow up calls to clients and potential clients regarding marketing, confidentiality agreements, financials etc.
- Being accountable for managing, planning and scheduling project tasks, timelines and deliverables
- Conducting company and market research Certain administrative responsibilities as assigned
While some of the activities are financial in nature, this is NOT a financial modeling/ spreadsheet-intensive position.
- A minimum of a BS or BA four year undergraduate college level degree (preferred majors: Business, Economics, Marketing, Communication)
- Strong and effective communication skills – social media, verbal and writing
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, time management a must
- Confident, outgoing, entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability and willingness to communicate with owners and decision makers of businesses directly; good phone etiquette
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint and a comfortable working knowledge of contact databases (such as ACT, Salesforce.com or SalesLogix) and social media (such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- High level of integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters
- Pleasant, up-beat, professional personality a must
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes benefits, 401k and up to three weeks paid time off in the first year of employment. To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the title of the position in your subject line. Kaulkin Ginsberg would like to thank you for applying. We are sorry, but due to the volume of applications we receive only qualified applicants will receive a response.
Kaulkin Ginsberg Company is a leading consulting and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory firm. Our clients are predominately middle-market companies in the outsourced business services sector and buyers of these businesses. We assist our clients in developing and implementing strategic growth initiatives and exit strategies.
We are seeking 1-2 motivated, dependable and independent undergraduate sophomores, juniors and seniors to work as interns in a research role with our close-knit team.
- Internet and market research of companies, contacts, associations and publications
- Financial statement analysis
- Data entry
- Light marketing
- Majoring in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or another relevant major
- Proactive team player
- Excellent Internet research skills
- Database and Microsoft Office proficiency (particularly Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and follow direction
- Experience using a contact database, such as Goldmine, ACT, Salesforce.com or SalesLogix, is a plus
Hours: Part-time, unpaid
Location: We are located within walking distance of the White Flint Metro. There is a parking lot in front of our office, and we will cover the cost of parking should you choose to drive.
How to apply: Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume and cover letter explaining availability and interest to email@example.com with the subject line “Internship – Your Name.” Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
- Spring: February (Application deadline: January 15)
- Summer: June (Application deadline: May 15)
- Fall: September (Application deadline: August 15)
Kaulkin Ginsberg is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Does the ARM Industry Fit on the Endgame Curve?
August 26, 2015
Over the past few months, I have been asked repeatedly if the U.S. accounts receivable management (ARM) industry is consolidating. My short answer is yes, the ARM industry is in the midst of consolidation for the very first time.
I did some research about consolidating industries and stumbled upon A.T. Kearney's Merger Endgame methodology. The gl ....
» see this post » all posts
Outlook for the U.S. Health Insurance Market
August 18, 2015
The U.S. health insurance market is on the cusp of change: four of the five largest health insurance providers are attempting to merge and embrace economies of scale, and bad debt is on the rise.
Although the health insurance market isn't as consolidated as the cable and telecommu ....
» see this post » all posts
How Healthcare ARM Companies Can Take Advantage of Regional Economic Data
August 4, 2015
The healthcare industry is one of the largest market segments; many government officials talk about its impact in such all-encompassing terms that most citizens only consider it on a national level. Looking at broad economic data can have its benefits for politicians, think-tanks, and national health insurers. However, there are limitations for ARM and RCM companies.
Kaulkin Ginsberg recommends ARM companies focused on the healthcare vertical take a regional appro ....
» see this post » all posts
September 1st-2nd, 2015
TRMA is an industry forum for risk management professionals from the Telecommunications, Pay TV, Utility, Waste Management and other industries to collaborate, understand, and share best practices related to acquisition risk management, customer life-cycle and uncollectible debt issues among its members.
September 9th-11th, 2015
Dennis and Judy Hammond present Debt Connection Symposium and Expo 2015, focusing on networking and connecting with clients, service providers, product suppliers, agencies, attorneys - at a whole new level.
Mike Ginsberg, President and CEO of Kaulkin Ginsberg, will host a session on Thursday, ....
October 11th-13th, 2015
Join FCIB in Miami this October for three days of networking with your peers from around the world and educational sessions led by industry experts.
Dig deep into the most pressing issues facing international credit professionals ....