Kaulkin Ginsberg Company is an industry-leading strategic consulting and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory firm. Our clients are predominantly middle-market companies in the outsourced business services sector and buyers of these businesses. For more than 25 years, we have assisted our clients with the development and implementation of strategic growth initiatives and exit strategies. We are a small firm that continues to maintain a high-energy, entrepreneurial atmosphere.
We are seeking motivated, dependable, and independent undergraduate sophomores, juniors, and seniors to work as interns with our close-knit team. This is an unpaid internship; however, interns in the past have received college credit for their work at Kaulkin Ginsberg.
Responsibilities may fall into one or more of the following categories depending on the intern’s academic focus and interests:
- Analyze corporate financial statements
- Develop client market research reports
- Prepare industry benchmark analyses
- Contribute to enterprise business valuations
- Assist with design of client information memoranda for sell-side engagements
- Support the collection and creation of buy-side client research and marketing materials
- Research, collect, and analyze macroeconomic and industry-specific data
- Assist in modeling and forecasting of data
- Apply statistical analysis techniques, such as regression analyses
- Compose research reports, using data and findings to concisely convey information
- Write timely blogs explaining research findings
- Cultivate target lists for marketing initiatives
- Manage contact lists and update data
This internship provides accepted applicants with the opportunity to develop their research, analytical, and writing skills, among other things, in a professional setting.
- Majoring in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or another relevant major
- Excellent quantitative, research, and analytical skills
- Database and Microsoft Office proficiency (particularly Excel)
- Exceptional writing, communication, and organizational skills, including the ability to creatively explain and discuss complex concepts
- Proactive team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and follow directions
- Desire to work within a small company environment
- Experience using a contact database, such as Goldmine, ACT, Salesforce.com or SalesLogix (preferred but not required)
Spring: Early February – Late April (Application deadline: December 15)
Summer: Early June – Mid August (Application deadline: April 15)
Fall: Early September – Mid December (Application deadline: July 15)
Part-Time/Full-time Internship On-Site Hours:
Part-time interns should expect to work on-site between 10 to 20 hours per week for the duration of their internship.
Full-time interns should expect to be on-site 40 hours per week (7 working hours plus a 1 hour lunch break each day) for the duration of their internship.
270 Corporate Center, Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD 20874
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email a copy of their resume and cover letter explaining availability and interest to email@example.com with the subject line “Internship – Your Name”. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Kaulkin Ginsberg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kaulkin Ginsberg would like to thank you for applying. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will receive a response.
Regulatory Climate Fueling Tech Vendor Acquisitions
June 14, 2016
Breaking Down the New York Fed's Q1 Report on Household Debt and Credit
June 6, 2016
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York recently released its Q1 2016 Household Debt and Credit Report. Kaulkin Ginsberg examined this data and highlighted a few observations with an eye to ARM.
Mortgage debt accounted for the largest portion of total ....
» see this post » all posts
China's Non-Performing Loans Revisited
June 2, 2016
Hilton Head, SC
August 2nd-4th, 2016
DBA International's Executive Summit is an intimate event designed to provide the right balance of education, discussion, networking, and breathtaking scenery. A limited audience ensures every voice is heard and the focus is on discussion, not presentations.
This beautiful beach ....
September 13th-15th, 2016
Dennis and Judy Hammond present Debt Connection Symposium and Expo 2016, focusing on networking and connecting with clients, service providers, product suppliers, agencies, attorneys - at a whole new level.
October 17th-19th, 2016
The industry's only event focused entirely on the unique challenges of first-party outsourcing. The inaugural summit on October 2015 was a wild success with more than 190 participants. No exhibit hall, multiple content tracks, intimate setting.