Kaulkin Ginsberg regularly releases news regarding industry trends and company announcements. Some of the firm’s more recent announcements are listed here.
- Kaulkin Ginsberg Celebrates 25 Years of Serving the ARM Industry
January 19th, 2016
- Register Now for Our Webinar, "ARM Quarterly Review: Staying Ahead of the Curve in 2016″
January 11th, 2016
- Kaulkin Ginsberg Produces the Utilities Market Intelligence Series Through KG Prime
January 5th, 2016
- Kaulkin Ginsberg Publishes the Healthcare Market Intelligence Series Through KG Prime
December 7th, 2015
- Kaulkin Ginsberg Produces the Fall 2015 ARM Review Through KG Prime
October 7th, 2015
- "ARM Quarterly Review: Wrapping Up 2015″ Webinar Registration Available
October 1st, 2015
- Fall 2015 Research Fellowship Program Focuses on the Government Sector
September 25th, 2015
- Application Now Available for the Fall 2015 Research Fellowship Program
August 26th, 2015
- Mike Ginsberg to Speak at the Debt Connection Symposium and Expo 2015
August 5th, 2015
- ARM "News You Can Use" Webinar Registration Now Available
July 20th, 2015
M&A Slowdown is Only Temporary
February 8, 2016
Three Major Events Over the Past 25 Years
February 2, 2016
This year, Kaulkin Ginsberg is celebrating its silver anniversary serving the accounts receivable management industry. ARM has changed dramatically over the past 25 years. As I look back, three major ....
» see this post » all posts
M&A Trends in the Financial Services Industry
January 25, 2016
The financial services industry is a highly-regulated market with increasing levels of oversight as a result of the Great Recession. Although this area has many participants, financial service assets are concentrated and the market is consistently consolidating.
From October 2015 to January 2016 - just four months - there were 93 financial institution mergers alone. During the first three quarters of 2015, there were 224 mergers. That number excludes the 93 merger ....
» see this post » all posts
Las Vegas, NV
February 9th-11th, 2016
DBA International's 19th Annual Conference - Moving Forward Together - is one of the most well-attended events in the industry, attracting more than 1,100 participants. The event provides abundant networking opportunities with key players in the debt buying ....
San Antonio, TX
March 14th-16th, 2016
Join the American Collectors Association of Texas for their 68th annual conference and southwest exposition. Build relationships as you exchange ideas with fellow members. Gain insight from their experiences and share bold ideas and solutions of your own. This conference is your time ....
St. Charles, MO
March 21st - 23rd, 2016
The Debt Collection Forum brings together senior-level executives, front-line collection managers, and compliance professionals from across the country to provide real-world solutions and strategies to problems we encounter every day. Join us at the ....