Kaulkin Ginsberg has completed a substantial research publication on the global debt buying market. Developed with sponsorship from LexisNexis®, the publication provides a comprehensive overview of the debt buying market in the United States, as well as a number of other countries, including Australia, Benelux, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Poland, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Our research reveals some unique conclusions about the worldwide debt buying market:
- The Australian debt buying market sees an estimated $1.5 billion ($1.1 billion US) in face value of delinquent debt exchanged annually.
- In Benelux, an estimated € 2 billion ($2.4 billion US) in face value is sold each year.
- In Canada, debt buyers pay an estimated $600 million ($700 million US) for debt portfolios each year.
- Debt buyers in Germany estimate that approximately € 20 billion ($24 billion US) in face value is exchanged annually in the debt buying market.
- 500 companies bid on consumer and commercial debt portfolios each year in Italy.
- In New Zealand, debt buyers purchase an estimated $250 million ($171 million US) in debt portfolios each year.
- The debt buying market in Poland is relatively new but had 5.2 billion PLN ($1.7 billion US) exchanged in 2005.
- In Spain, the debt buying market opened in 2005 and had approximately € 1.9 billion ($2.3 billion) exchanged.
- The debt buying market in the U.K. is large and well established, with an estimated £4.5 billion ($7.9 billion US) sold each year.
The publication includes analyses of debt purchases, pricing, competition, market size, laws, and globalization trends in each of these countries. The information should interest everyone who is active in the debt buying industry, as well as anyone looking to become involved. This research would not have been possible without the generous contributions of Country and Regional Experts who participated in the research process. These include:
- Adriaan Hebly, Creditmas (Country Expert for Benelux and Germany)
- Andy Szemenyei, Portfolio Management Group (Country Expert for Canada)
- Christina Lagana, Advancing Trade (Country Expert for Italy)
- Colin Day, Collection House (Country Expert for Australia)
- Jean-Richard Debret, SOMECO (Country Expert for France)
- Kevin Fuller, TDX Group (Country Expert for the United Kingdom)
- Najib Nathoo, 1st Credit (Country Expert for the United Kingdom)
- Nathalie Lameyre, Credirec (Country Expert for France)
- Paul Cooney, Australian Receivables (Country Expert for the Australia)
- Rafael Gonzalo Peces, Link Finanzas (Country Expert for Spain)
- Robert Garters, Receivables Management New Zealand (Country Expert for New Zealand)
- Roel van Rossem, EDR Credit Services (Country Expert for Benelux and Germany)
- Sean McVity, Garnet Capital Advisors (Country Expert for Poland)
- Stephen Benton, Baycorp Advantage (Country Expert for New Zealand)
- Kent Hansson, Intrum Justitia (Regional Expert for Europe)
- Neil Wood, Global Credit Solutions (Regional Expert for Australia)
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.