“Everyone at Kaulkin Ginsberg has fully lived up to the role of trusted advisor with the true best interest of your client front-and-center at all times.”
Omnium Worldwide, Inc.
Kaulkin Ginsberg is the foremost M&A and strategic advisor to the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry and outsourced business services (OBS) sector. Our burgeoning practice also serves middle market companies based in the Washington, D.C.-metro region.
Since 1989, professionals, owners and investors have relied on us for the insight, access and information needed to make well-informed decisions.
- We will deliver positive and financially sound results for our clients.
- We will do our jobs to the best of our ability and only with the utmost integrity and honesty.
- We will strive to gain a thorough understanding of the trends impacting the markets we service.
- We will actively participate in the markets we serve through networking, associations, media and philanthropy.
- We possess staying power – we have led the way for decades and will continue to do so for decades to come.
- As we continue to grow, we will never lose our focus on the accounts receivable management (ARM) industry, our bedrock.
M&A Slowdown is Only Temporary
February 8, 2016
Three Major Events Over the Past 25 Years
February 2, 2016
This year, Kaulkin Ginsberg is celebrating its silver anniversary serving the accounts receivable management industry. ARM has changed dramatically over the past 25 years. As I look back, three major ....
» see this post » all posts
M&A Trends in the Financial Services Industry
January 25, 2016
The financial services industry is a highly-regulated market with increasing levels of oversight as a result of the Great Recession. Although this area has many participants, financial service assets are concentrated and the market is consistently consolidating.
From October 2015 to January 2016 - just four months - there were 93 financial institution mergers alone. During the first three quarters of 2015, there were 224 mergers. That number excludes the 93 merger ....
» see this post » all posts
Las Vegas, NV
February 9th-11th, 2016
DBA International's 19th Annual Conference - Moving Forward Together - is one of the most well-attended events in the industry, attracting more than 1,100 participants. The event provides abundant networking opportunities with key players in the debt buying ....
San Antonio, TX
March 14th-16th, 2016
Join the American Collectors Association of Texas for their 68th annual conference and southwest exposition. Build relationships as you exchange ideas with fellow members. Gain insight from their experiences and share bold ideas and solutions of your own. This conference is your time ....
St. Charles, MO
March 21st - 23rd, 2016
The Debt Collection Forum brings together senior-level executives, front-line collection managers, and compliance professionals from across the country to provide real-world solutions and strategies to problems we encounter every day. Join us at the ....